Set up your own screening - the process is simple.
1. Purchase the license in our webshop
2. We will send you a DVD in the post as well as all the relevant promotional materials
3. Then it is up to you to organise your screening, charge for tickets and keep the profits
The Festival is powered by a worldwide community of screening partners. It is in your hands. Every screening partner is responsible for organising their own event – which includes arranging a venue, projection and promoting the event. It's that simple.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
The cost of the license is tied into the size of your venue and sometimes the country you’re in. Typical costs for a license in the UK / per programme are:
• Small Screening up to 80 people (Individual/ Small Screening /Bar /Club /Town Hall): £80
• Medium Screening up to 150 people (Small Cinema/ Business/ NGO/ Political Party): £150
• Large Screening up to 250 people (Film Festival/ Medium or Large Cinema): £250
• X-Large Screening - over 250 people (Music Festival/ Stadium/ Arena) - Please contact us: email@example.com
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOW IT WORKS HERE.
BUY A LICENSE HERE.
Once you have filled out the form with your details, you will be lead to the Future Shorts webshop.
Please choose your respective currency and your preferred delivery option.
For screenings in Greece email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For screenings in Russia email: email@example.com
For screenings in Finland email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For screenings in Spain email: email@example.com
For screenings in Poland email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sadly, we cannot give away licenses. It’s important we compensate the filmmakers for their work and this just isn’t possible when the films are given away for free. For any further enquiries, don’t hesitate to contact us here.
To see a list of forthcoming events visit here.
Future Shorts HQ will help you promote your event across our highly engaged global community consisting of:
• 145,000+ Mailing List Subscribers
• 160,000+ Facebook Fans
• 28,000+ Twitter Followers
• 135,000+ YouTube Subscribers
• 165,000+ Monthly Website Impressions
• 1,680,000+ Monthly YouTube Views
Once you have become a Future Shorts screening partner, you have the potential to become a full PRO Partner after one year of running screenings. This means you manage Future Shorts network in your whole country, to find out more about becoming a pro partner send us an E-Mail here.